There are multiple ways that your BABC membership form may be submitted:
* To the Membership Table at Cougar Kick-Off
* To the Spirit Trailer during Brazos Home Games
* Emailed to Brazosabcmember@gmail.com
* Mailed to Brazos Athletic Booster Club to the address on the form
Payment for your membership may be provided in the form of:
* Cash (if turning form in at membership table, to spirit trailer, or by mail)
* Check (if turning form in at membership table, to spirit trailer, or by mail)
* Online Payment - submit form by any of the methods noted above; an email link for payment will be sent to you through the firstname.lastname@example.org account and you can complete your payment online.
BRAZOS ISD inspires each student to become a productive citizen who demonstrates leadership, passion, and self-reliability. We foster a culture of respect, community, perseverance, and achievement.
Brazos Independent School District
P.O. Box 819 | 227 Educator Lane | Wallis, Texas 77485
Phone: (979) 478-6551
It is the policy of Brazos Independent School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, handicap, or age in its employment practices as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Copyright © 2016 - Brazos Independent School District
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM